Thursday, March 29, 2012

Meow St. Patty's Day Swatches, Looks

Hi!
I just wanted to share this rather pic heavy post showing the swatches and looks I did using (most of) the Meow St. Patty's Day Collection.  I swatched over Urban Decay Primer Potion on my arm; the top row is patted dry and the bottom row is foiled w/water.

L-R: gaelic, leprechaun, shamrock, get lucky, celtic, blarney stone, sun disc, or, lunulae

Rainbow's End Collection L-R: sun disc, or, lunulae

L-R: gaelic, leprechaun, shamrock, get lucky, celtic, blarney stone

get lucky, celtic, blarney stone


gaelic, leprechaun, shamrock

Using the "beauty" setting on my camera :P  This is get lucky on inner half of lid, shamrock on outer half, blarney stone in crease and lower lashline (over UD 24/7 shadow pencil in Mercury) Panache Blush in Pizazz, Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Very Berry Happy






lunulae on lid, celtic in upper crease, gaelic in lower crease and outer lower lashline & or on inner lower lashline (over UD covet), leprechaun wetlined on upper lashline... whew. Hope that wasn't too confusing! 


taken w/flash
The second look shown here was done yesterday and there wasn't much sunlight out for picture time. 
I am loving the shades blarney stone, lunulae, celtic and gaelic. I'm thinking many of these, Shamrock in particular would prob look better over Pixie Epoxy, I shall try that at some time.  This collection is available on Meow's website till April 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment