Friday, May 18, 2012

Venomous Look/Fail

As promised I have this look I did last weekend with Venomous Cosmetics.  Too bad these photos majorly suck balls... they really don't do all the cool colors justice.  This did look better in real life, though I didn't give myself enough time to work on this look.... it needed eyeliner for sure. 




Truffula Tuft <3

Looking like a corpse. Eyeliner woulda helped! :(

Stuff I used:

Eyes:

*UDPP
*NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Pacific, all over lid and lower waterline
*Venomous Cosmetics Pressed Shadow in Amazon Rainforest Expedition in crease, outer corner and lower lashline
*Venomous Cosmetics Loose Shadow in Moon Jelly on lid
*Venomous Cosmetics Loose Shadow in Pale Green Pants w/Nobody Inside 'Em (Dr. Seuss Collection) above crease
*Venomous Cosmetics Pressed Shadow in Box Jelly on browbone and inner corners
*Cover Girl Lashblast mascara in Brown
*Too Faced Brownies in Blondey
*UD Brow Gel

Face:

*Prescrptives Primer
*Prescriptives All Skins Liquid Mineral Makeup in Level 1 Warm Light
*Prescriptives All Skins Powder in Level 1
*NARS blush/bronzer duo in Orgasm/Laguna

Lips:

*Venomous Cosmetics Lip Poison in Truffula Tuft from Dr. Seuss collection.  Love this! It is the perfect neutral-ish coral.

Sorry for the Friday Fail.  Next time I will try to manage my time better and get it right. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment