Friday, September 30, 2011

Welcome!

Well Hello and welcome to my blog! N00b here so bear with me plz :)
I've created this blog mainly for my makeup obsession... I work as a massage therapist and don't normally wear makeup for everyday such things, yet my obsession still has a need to be and so this blog was born!  My favorites are Urban Decay (PRETTY EYE STUFF <3) and Prescriptives (best foundations and skincare evar) and I have recently discovered the wonderful world of indie companies such as Fyrinnae and Meow Cosmetics :D
So to get this out of the way I'm going to show you my no makeup face to give you an idea of my facial features, skin type, blah blah. 

My no makeupz face...let me show you it
 Here I am flaws and all. Pale, oily skin, full face, wide nose and forehead, smallish deep and far apart-set blue/green eyes w/yucky undereye circles and wonky brows due to some scarring and lack of tweeze skillz...yadda yadda you get the picture.
So there you have it!  I plan on posting a FOTD very soon so until then... PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment