Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Downtown Brown... and Silver

When I first started wearing eye makeup the only color I'd ever wear was brown.  I though it was the only color that would look good with my eye color.  Since then I've enlightened myself... though for whatever reason I wanted to do a light pretty sparkly brown eye look today. At first I though I may have overdone it with the frosty shadows but it seemed to work out. :)




Gotta luv my eyebrow scars when I don't fill them in XD




And later on in the evening before leaving for my Tuesday night family dinner I changed it up a bit and put on Evil Shades lipstick in Caged Gypsy. 
Stupid face is stupid, but I didn't have a lot of time to take a better pic :P


Stuff I used:

~Eyes

*Urban Decay Primer Potion
*Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
*Aromaleigh Holly Days shadow in Naughty or Nice (frosted slate cocoa taupe with festive sparks of gold and violet) Applied all over lid up to and above crease
*Aromaleigh Starry Night shadow in Sirius (pale, cool metallic silver frost with brilliant sparks of gold and copper) Blended onto inner lid, tear duct and browbone
*Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Bourbon, upper & lower waterline
*Urban Decay Darkhorse, just a bit blended over Bourbon
*Diorshow Lash Primer
*Cover Girl Lashblast mascara in Brown

~Face

*Meow Combination Skin Primer
*Meow Purrfect Puss Foundation in Sleek Siamese
*Benefit Coralista for blush

~Lips

*Evil Shades lip gloss in Feline's Kiss
*Evil Shades lipstick in Caged Gypsy (last pic)

I really should've done my eyebrows, but I didn't feel like it. :P  It really would've pulled this look together and given it some extra polish though.  Oh well.
If anyone is interested in the Aromaleigh shadows I suggest you head on over to their website as they are having a massive sale to make room for new stuff. :D   I am thinking about getting Sirius in the full size.... I have a million silver shadows but this one is unique because of the contrasting gold and copper sparklies.  Me likey!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment