Sunday, February 5, 2012

SUPAH BOWL SPARKLIES!!!!

It's jumpin' around these parts today so this will just be a quickie FOTD post!
My football team the New England Patriots are playing in the Super Bowl tonight! W00T!!!
So of course I have to get all sparkled up for the occasion!  This is my first time doing "themed" makeup.  It didn't come out exactly how I envisioned (it never does).  I overdid it on the silver foiling action (but that's how I do) and I should've done another wing on the outer crease so it'd better resemble the Flying Elvis logo but overall I'm happy with the end result. :)








Stuff I used:

~Eyes

*UDPP
*Fryinnae Pixie Epoxy
*Urban Decay Shadow in Vapor all over lid
*Urban Decay 24/7 liners in Binge and Yeyo
*Urban Decay liquid liner in Sabbath for wings
*Sugarpill pressed shadow in Tako, just in between the wings
*Meow Egyptian Treasure Tutankhamun, wetlined above the blue on upper lid
*Meow Aurora Borealis on lid, browbone
*Aromaleigh Glitter in Holla Glow on inner corners
*Buxom Mascara

~Face

*Prescriptives All Skins Liquid Makeup in Level 1 Warm Light
*Prescriptives All Skins Powder in Level 1
*Meow Pink Inc Blush in Dolphin

~Lips
*Fresh Sugar Lip Gloss in Sugar Angel

GO PATS!!!!!! XD


No comments:

Post a Comment