Monday, March 19, 2012

St. Patrick's Day FOTD & a Bathtub Cat Picture

Hey everyone!  I hope you all had an awesome St. Patty's Day weekend!  Mine was good... I went to our local AOH with the family on Saturday to celebrate.  They do the whole corned beef and cabbage dinner thing (which I passed on, yuck) every year.  It was crazy!  It hasn't been that crowded in years, I suppose because it fell on a Saturday this year.  It was cool to get all dressed up in green, see a bunch of friends I haven't talked to in awhile, drink, sing and party with everyone. Good times! :D
This was the look I did.  I was pretty happy with how it came out! I was not as happy with how my pics came out however, lol.







Stuff I used:

*Eyes

~UDPP
~Sugarpill Tako on lid
~Sugarpill Midori in crease
~Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy all over Tako and Midori
~Fyrinnae Electric Stardust over Midori
~Fyrinnae Polar Bear over Tako
~Another layer of Pixie Epoxy and Electric Stardust/Polar Bear
~Sugarpill Tako under brows
~UD 24/7 pencil in Covet on waterline
~Sugarpill Midori over Covet
~Fyrinnae Polar Bear under Covet on lower lashline/tearduct area
~Meow Feliner in Cat Burglar wetlined on upper lashline
~Buxom mascara
~Too Faced Brownies in Blondey

*Face

~Prescriptives All Skins Liquid Makeup in Level 1 Warm Light
~Prescriptives All Skins Powder in Level 1 mixed with a little Aromaleigh Glamoured Finishing Power in Triteleia
~Meow Sugarplums blush in Ballerina


*Lips

~Venomous Cosmetics Lip Poison in Trouble
~Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Wallflower
At first I used the Lip Poison, but thought it was a bit too bright-ish for this look so when it faded I used UD Wallflower instead. :)


And here I give you a picture of my cat Isabelle hangin' out in the bathtub/shower curtains:

Hi!


I hope everyone has a lovely week! <3

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, nice blog! I'm a newbie in the blogosphere, please follow my blog, I added myself to tour followers. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete