Monday, December 19, 2011

Meow Snowflakes

Today I'd like to show you some Meow Snowflakes.  I only got 2 of them and regret not getting them all. These are easily my favorite from the Meow Holiday collection.  I got samples of Sleet and Snowball.  Love Love Love!

Sleet, Snowball




I placed another order yesterday to get a full sized jar of Sleet and samples of the rest of the collection, along with some other goodies. :)
Here is a look I did w/the Snowflakes.  I was rockin the Ice Princess look:


I love how the frosty eye colors go w/Ballerina blush


dErp

Products used:

~UDPP
~Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
~Meow Snowflakes in Sleet (light aqua with iridescent blue snowflake sparkle) and Snowball (pure white with blue iridescent sparkle)
~Dior Lash Primer
~DiorShow Mascara (which is the most overrated product ever, btw. If you are thinking of purchasing this... please save yourself the moolah and pick up Maybelline Great Lash at your local drugstore)
~Meow Purrfect Puss foundation (I think?) in Sleek Mau
~ Meow Ballerina blush from the Sugarplums collection
~Fresh Sugar lip gloss in Sugar Desire


As mentioned above I liked these luvlies enough to order a full sized jar of Sleet.  I found Sleet to be more of a medium-ish silvery aqua... It is delightful, nonetheless. I was tempted to get Snowball as well but I have soooooo many white eyeshadows w/blue sparkles that are very similar to this.  I have a bit of a white eyeshadow obsession.  I also got full sizes of Ballerina blush (uber pretty wintery light rosy pink) and Silk Ice from the Ice Blossoms collection (I could not resist its whiteness) along with some more samples of Holiday stuff I missed last time.  Meow Meow Meow :D
Me goofin around w/my kitteh Tigger :D

No comments:

Post a Comment