Thursday, December 15, 2011

Persephone and Geek Chic Awesomeness

I got some awesomeness in the mail yesterday! I haven't gotten the chance to play with them too much yet, but I thought I'd share some pics.

Persephone Minerals:
Snowflakes and reindeer and a lil jingle ball w/my sparklies!




I am a sucker for such cute packaging.  Everything was wrapped up securely yet easy to unwrap.


Geek Chic:



Cool packaging and everything here was wrapped up nicely as well.  There was a bit of spillage from some of the eyeshadows, but there are sifters on the jars and they were securely wrapped up in plastic so it was no big deal. 

I'm very excited to play with these! Though I'm going to have to put that off until I'm done checking out the Meow X-Mass collection, as I need to figure out if I want any full size jars before the collection is retired.  I'm gonna try to get some swatches and stuff of those before the end of the week.  So until then, I give you kitteh:

She enjoys my makeup hauls almost as much as I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment